Canfor is extremely proud to announce the launch of their new product, GatorGuard MCA Pressure Treated Lumber with MicroPro technology. MicroPro Technology is a proven way to pressure
treat wood for decks, fences, and general construction that significantly improves corrosion performance while
being better for the environment.
Compared to other copper based treated wood products, GatorGuard MCA Pressure Treated Lumber is significantly
lighter in color, which gives it a clean and more natural appearance, making the lumber better to finish with paint or stain.
Some of the Advantages of GatorGuard MCA Pressure Treated Lumber are:
- It protects from termites and fungal decay.
- Its approved for aluminum contact.
- Its approved for G90 galvanized protected connectors.
- Its backed by a 15 year limited warranty for fencing.
- Its backed by a Lifetime warranty for Above Ground general use.
- Its backed by a Lifetime warranty for Ground Contact and Fresh Water general use.
Supplied by fibre from our own mills and delivered by our
own fleet of trucks, Canfor has an advantage in prompt deliveries and available
product profile. This advantage prevents stock-outs and allows our customers to
carry smaller inventories without sacrificing customer service.