Opsco Wireline Division is one of the largest and most established services
of it's kind. We specialize in "Slickline" and "Braided Line"
completion services which include Downhole, Pressure, and Temperature Recorders,
Plug and Sleeve Work, Slickline Run Tubing Bridge Plugs, Plunger Lift Systems,
Jet, Mechanical and Hydraulic Perforating (Tubing only), Side Pocket Mandrels,
Fishing Services and Surface Data Acquisition Systems.
Opsco's Wireline Fleet Includes:
- Heavy Duty Wireline Units
- Four Wheel Drive Recorder Units
- Skid Mounted Heli Portable
- Hydraulic Picker Units
Fully Equipped to Handle Any Critical Sour, High
Completion Work or Fishing Operations
Truck - 2002 Tri Axle Kenworth
- Built-in grease injector
- 25,000 ft .108 316 s/s line
- 25,000 ft .125 MP35N High Nickle Alloy Line
- 15,000 ft 7/32” 316 s/s Braided Line (Dyaform)
- 25,000 ft 1/4” 316 s/s Braided Line (Dyaform)
- 2 3/8” to 7” Lubricator 5,000 PSI WP to 10,000 PSI WP
- Remote hydraulic B.O.P.’s
- 10K hydraulic generator
- Backup grease injection system
- Explosive jet perforator and tubing cutter
Hydraulic Picker Truck and Single Axle Heavy Duty Wireline Truck.
Tandem Axle Heavy Duty Wireline Unit.
Tandem Axle Heavy Duty Wireline Truck.
Four Wheel Drive Recorder Unit.
Heli Portable Skid Unit.
Calgary Head Office Calgary Sales Office
285175 Kleysen Way
Rocky View, AB T1X 0K1
Tel (403) 272-2206 Fax Admin/Acctg
Craig Delaney, Wireline Manager
1000, 400 - 5th Ave S.W.
Calgary, AB Canada T2P 0L6 Tel
(403) 263-7995 Fax
(403) 263-7994 Contacts: