Ultrasol Industries Limted
environmentally friendly, SEALANT
SkyRestore is a thixotropic gel used for the speedy removal of fully cured sealant and adhesives. SkyRestore is effective on Polysulphide, Polythioether, Silicones and RTV.
SkyRestore is simply applied, undiluted and left for 15 to 45 minutes dependant on sealant thickness.
The power of SkyRestore is able to breakdown the sealants resistance or bond.
The sealant can then simply be removed using Elixair non–metallic SkyScrapers and SkyWipes / SkyWash.
SkyWipes and SkyWash also prepare the surface for re-application of either sealant or paint.
- SkyRestore can be used to remove sealant from any part of the aircraft including Aircraft Structure, Fuel systems, Nacelles, Landing Gear and Joints.
- SkyRestore removes most fully cured sealants.
- SkyRestore is easy to use.
- SkyRestore is totally bio-degradable.
- SkyRestore is economical in comparison with alternative and traditional methods.
- SkyRestore is time saving against more traditional methods eg mechanical and chemical removal.
- SkyRestore does not contain aromatic or halogenated solvents and the ingredients of restore are bio-degradable so SkyRestore is environmentally friendly as well as being of low hazard when used as directed.
- SkyRestore is a low evaporating liquid with a flash point of 56 degrees Celsius (open cup method). The individual solvents have an OIL (TVL) of 100ppm
- SkyRestore can be supplied as either a gel or liquid dependent on your application needs.