Family Activities | Sports For Kids Edmonton

By: Sports For Kids  09-12-2011

Hide and Go Seek
Find an open and safe space in your house or backyard. Close your eyes and count to thirty using an inside voice. While you are counting, your brother or sister can find a place to hide where they can still see you. When you are done counting say, “Ready or not, here I come!” The last person you find is the next game’s seeker.

Contact Sports For Kids

Email - none provided

Print this page

Other products and services from Sports For Kids


Child Health | Sports For Kids Edmonton

Over the past 25 years, the prevalence of overweight and obesity in children and adolescents has risen, with the most substantial increases observed in economically developed countries… In 1978/79, 12% of 2- to 17-year-olds wereoverweight, and 3% were obese—a combined overweight/obesity rate of 15%. By 2004, the overweight rate for this age group was 18%, and 8% were obese —a combined rate of 26%- StatsCan.