Sebia Electrophoresis - Products | Phoresis
PHORESIS software is utilized as the operating system for all Sebia instruments;
it is proprietary, multi-functional software. PHORESIS provides user-friendly interaction with the
operator for result review, recall, and interpretation purposes. The software is icon-driven or
taskbar-driven for ease-of-use with Sebia instrumentation. PHORESIS also provides interfacing and
networking capabilities to further streamline processes in the laboratory.
- A complete patient demographic profile is available. For easy sample processing,
this can either be entered by the operator or downloaded from a host computer system.
- Extensive curve editing capabilities, if needed, include deletion of minima and fractions,
modification of the baseline, fraction identification and curve overlay.
- Customized reports options.
- Sophisticated quality control program
- Recall and review of previous results, including curve display, is possible for each of the
- Up to 100,000 electrophoresis curves and results or up to 4,000 immunofixation
results can be stored for streamlined database management.
- Comprehensive patient report can be produced including not only the electrophoretic curve with its associated
immunofixation pattern, but also quantitative specific protein results.
- The software also allows comments to be imported through a word processor for extensive comment entry.
- Bidirectional capability allows interfacing to a host computer or modem connection for flexible networking options.