Developed to address the needs of clinical diagnostic laboratories, this innovative autosampler
eliminates manual pipetting with direct sample application from the primary tubes, and has full barcode
management for positive patient identification. The ASSIST can also perform automatic dispensing of antisera
for immunofixation with Sebias Dynamic Mask application system. The ASSIST allows for either standard or
customized sample dilutions which are very useful for both immunofixation and CSF assays.
ASSISTs automated sampling capability streamlines laboratory workflow and maximizes biohazard safety for
your laboratory. In addition, the autosampler boasts loading and storage capacity of up to four applicators
for processing of 60 Protein or 9 Immunofixation samples, with complete walk-away capabilities.
Automation and standardization of sample preparation
- Elimination of manual pipetting with direct sampling from primary tubes.
- Standard or customized sample dilutions.
- Automatic dispensing of antisera (immunofixation assays) on Dynamic Mask.
- Elimination of contamination or risk of evaporation.
- High throughput sample preparation and antisera pipetting.
Positive sample identification
- Barcode management from primary tubes.
- Linked with data acquisition software,
Software and Design
- Flexible programming of standard or customized sample dilutions.
- Simple operation and minimal maintenance.
- Connectivity with HYDRASYS 2 SCAN & PHORESIS: maximum safety through
positive sample identification, continuous traceability*.