PEO Canada offers clients corporate payroll service that includes a full range of comprehensive solutions to meet payroll requirements locally, nationally, and internationally. Our team of trained professionals ensures that your payroll is processed accurately, on time, and in adherence with provincial and federal regulations. Clients and their employees also have access to a dedicated and fully trained payroll specialist, so if questions arise, answers and solutions are only a phone call away.
Some examples of our payroll services include:
- ROE, T4, and year-end processes including exception reporting
- Direct debit and online pay advices for all employees
- Multiple time-capture programs
- Expense-management program administration
- CRA remittances under PEO Canada’s CRA business number
We offer the following payroll services for small businesses:
- Payroll Management Process Service (PMP)
- Contract Payroll Management
Our custom-designed payroll and benefits system enables us to provide a complete menu of options for contract situations such as student co-op payroll, seasonal and project hiring, and short-term hiring or out-of-province payroll. Clients can access these services to process non-core payroll and maintain non-core employee satisfaction.