The Integration Engine for Healthcare
Healthcare organizations, like other organizations, depend on sharing information to improve their business and professional practice. Applications and information systems no longer act alone. Information must be sourced from, and presented to, a number of different locations - be they financial, clinical or administrative.Delivering timely information to the right places with speed, reliability and accuracy is key to a healthcare organization.The growth of regional and national initiatives requires organizations to have a flexible, robust and secure solution for sharing increasing volumes of information. Results and reports must be delivered to both internal and external parties, both for billing and local and national compliance.Your health IT department needs a cost-effective solution capable of handling the changing face of healthcare integration. You need improved reliability, performance and solutions that are future proof to emerging trends with no hidden costs.You need Orion Health's Rhapsody Integration Engine. Rated the number one healthcare integration engine by KLAS for 2004 and 2005, Rhapsody has been specifically designed to meet the present and future needs of health integration. The Rhapsody Engine manages and streamlines message exchange between hospital applications, databases and external systems.Rhapsody delivers an integration solution with the lowest cost of ownership and highest return on investment.Rhapsody Integration Engine Delivers:
- Performance and Reliability: Designed with high performance and availability in mind, even during system administration and maintenance.
- Ease of Use: Configure the Rhapsody engine via an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, while system monitoring uses a familiar web-based interface that's easy to use and has powerful searching capabilities.
- Healthcare Expertise: Designed for healthcare organizations, so it delivers the unique expertise and functionality you require, without functionality you don't.
- Flexibility and Functionality: The use of standard Java technology and exported developer APIs deliver a high degree of customization and programmability, as well as multi platform compatibility.
- No Hidden Costs: Rhapsody delivers a lower TCO due to cost-efficient licensing and effortless implementation.
Comprehensive, Powerful Back-End Integration for Health Enterprises
The Rhapsody Integration Engine ensures effortless integration between healthcare systems. Rhapsody's support for numerous communication protocols and message formats allows Rhapsody to act as a mapping and translating mediator between incompatible systems. Messages are reliably and accurately delivered regardless of the format or transportation type required.
Rhapsody's drag-and-drop configuration allows complex routing and processing to be easily configured, and its powerful web-based monitoring tools allow fast and efficient resolution of issues or reprocessing of messages.Rhapsody utilizes an embedded high-performance message store to ensure full traceability and optimum performance. Messages are archived in the message store until a configured time to allow for regulatory requirements or protect against unstable systems.The Rhapsody Integration Engine also includes Orion Health's Symphonia Integration tools. Symphonia allows organizations to reduce development and deployment times when adding messaging interfaces to applications. Using Symphonia, developers can rapidly create EDI components and quickly create mappings between multiple message formats.The Rhapsody Engine is a cost effective, easy to use, easy to maintain replacement for legacy data engines. Rhapsody enables healthcare organizations to seamlessly transfer information both internally and externally, without the need to replace existing information systems.