Namco Machine & Gear Works
Consistent quality and a proven track record of customer service is only the beginning of NAMCO's history of efficient customer service.
- High Standards - Consistent quality and a proven track record of customer
service is only the beginning of NAMCO's history of efficient customer
- Gear Design - NAMCO-manufactured gear products meet all AGMA standards as
well as our own rigid quality specifications. That's your assurance of
maximum value, consistent reliability and longer operating life.
- A Total Service Company- NAMCO Machine Company Ltd. is a total service
organization which designs, manufactures, rebuilds and supplies
utilizing a complete Custom Machine Shop Service.
Offering total service NAMCO maintains:
- Over 43,000 sq. ft. Manufacturing and Repair Facility c/w overhead cranes
- Well Equipped and Versatile General Machining and Repair Service
- CNC Production Machining
- 7-axis CNC Machining Centers with up to 18 foot travel
- Gear Works with Hobbing Capabilities, Internal/External Splines
- Gear Shaping up to 10 feet (3 meters) diameter
- CNC Profile Gear grinding to AGMA Q15/DIN 1
- Professional Engineering and Design Service c/w Swiss-German Gear Design Capability
- Boring Mill, Deep Hole, and line Boring
- Precision Grinding (cylindrical & surface)
- Welding Fabrication c/w Stress Relieving Facility
- Equipment Overhaul and Repair
- Field Service Consulting
- Plant Maintenance Repairs
- Prototype Manufacturing
- Inventory Management
- Quality Assurance
By providing total service NAMCO ensures that clients receive the benefits of a single source responsibility.