No other company in Canada has the compliment of highly trained personnel, and state of the art equipment to keep your people safe. Our team is equipped with the knowledge, experience, and resources to meet the need of any difficult work environment. Mission Safety's Technical Rope Rescue Team is second-to-none!
Requires Flash Player 9
Our teams are extremely passionate about rope rescue, and are dedicated to providing a safe work environment in a variety of work conditions. Each and every one of our staff has countless real-life rescue experiences to draw upon, and they continually maintain the skills necessary to save lives. Any technical rescue starts with our team identifying the hazards associated with your specific project. A rope rescue plan is developed which includes the procedures needed to assemble, maintain, inspect, use and disassemble the rope rescue system. Finally, your company receives a detailed emergency response plan specific to your project outlining the hazards, and the procedures in effect to guarantee everyone’s safety. In developing a safe work plan, we specify the following:
• The hazards associated with the work to be performed.
• How the hazards will be eliminated or controlled.
• The rope rescue system to be used at the work site.
• The procedures used to assemble, maintain, inspect, use and disassemble the rope rescue system.
• The members of the work team by name and their duties.
• The appropriate protective equipment to be used by personnel.
• An emergency response plan.
Our Technical Rescue personnel are only as good as their equipment. Our teams carry an extensive inventory of specialized technical rescue-associated equipment. We only purchase the best to meet or exceed the high demands of a technical rescue.