- 10% annual return paid monthly.*
- Bonds issued by OmniArch Capital Group.
- RRSP, RESP, LIRA and TSFA eligible.
- $5,000 CDN minimum investment.
- Minimum 2:1 ratio of collateral security backing your investment (50% LTV).
- 5 year term.
- Institutional grade investment.
*Payments intended to commence 60 days after receipt of funds.
Information from the Issuer:
Omniarch Fixed Income Bond
Secured Investment Income For Retirement Planning Or Early Retirement Investment Strategy
Three Ways Omniarch Provides Security For Your Investment And A Reliable Investment-Income Stream For Retirement Planning
1. For every dollar you invest, there are at least two dollars worth of assets (bonds) securing your money, based on the face value of the bonds vs. acquisition price.
It’s been more than three years since lending organizations in the US have been embroiled in a credit catastrophe. Lenders have been hit hard and are unwilling to fund many projects they would have eagerly supported in the past. The lack of available capital has forced many institutions to sell some of their most reliable and sought after assets at values well below their traditional market values.
As a result, these assets, in the form of collateralized – or secured – Bonds, are being made available to qualified licensed buyers at greatly reduced prices for the first time in history! This is your chance to get more investment income from your savings.
Specific Cash Flowing Secured Bonds are literally “ON SALE.”
2. We cherry-pick only the bonds which produce quantifiable investment income and long term security.
Very few people have the expertise and experience needed to determine which of the hundreds of Bonds being offered for sale each week have the potential to preserve capital and produce a reliable monthly cash flow.
OmniArch has amassed a team of specialized and highly skilled Bond Analysis professionals to undertake the required multi-tiered, labour intensive diligence process. A process necessary in determining which of the handful, if any, of bonds examined meet the OmniArch benchmark criteria for which we have set standards.
With over 25 years experience, OmniArch team leaders have been directly responsible for over $50-billion in Bond issues, none of which have ever experienced a principal write-down… More security, more investment income!
3. Each bond is hand-picked for its:
- Credit worthiness.
- Low risk.
- Excellent potential for ongoing, long-term cash flow.
Every Bond being considered is disassembled, using a three-step process intended to expose its bare bones constituents. By the end of this hands-on process, OmniArch knows with a high degree of certainty that each hand-picked Bond is high in credit worthiness, low in risk, and has excellent in potential for ongoing, long term cash flow investment income.
Out of the 1000′s of Bonds available, only a select few make the Grade for inclusion in the OmniArch Fixed Income Bond.
This level of scrutiny is unparalleled in the Financial Industry and unique to OmniArch, allowing us to stand well above any other organization undertaking similar processes.
You have a chance to participate in a market-driven opportunity that has never been available to retail investors.
- The dollars you invest are secured by the highest quality collateral, internally verified by our team of experts.
- Because the purchase of the assets is well below traditional values, every dollar you invest is secured by assets of much greater value (based on bond face value).
- Our minimum ratio of Bond security to Investor dollars is an astonishing 2 to 1 and may attain a ratio of as much as 3 times greater.
This opportunity is available to Investors who meet basic eligibility requirements. You can invest funds from your RRSP, RRIF, TFSA, LIRA, as well as cash.
Individual investors and corporations require a minimum entry level of $5,000 CDN to get started.
It is forecast to provide 10% per year, investment-income paid monthly* on a 5-year term.
This investment is only for investors by way of subscription agreement. This is not a solicitation for sale or purchase of securities, without the appropriate exemption documents being provided to prospective purchasers. The information enclosed is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation as to any investment product. This information is inherently limited in scope and does not contain all of the applicable terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions of the investment described herein. The authors of this website make every attempt to ensure that this information is current and accurate. However, if there is a discrepancy, please refer to the specific issuers website or documentation for the most current and correct information.