Edmonton Snow Removal Services | Integrated Property Services
Integrated Property Services
parking, parking lot
Some of the equipment we use includes shovels, ice picks, backpack blowers, paddle blowers, snow blowers, sidewalk sweepers and spreaders. For parking lots we use V style truck plows, sanders, skid steers and in some cases front-end loaders and graders.
Sidewalk / Driveway Clearing:
- All common area walkways and sidewalks under contract are to be cleared of snow to the concrete within 0 – 24 Hours.
- All common area walkways will be de-iced as necessary.
- Sandbox rental Included.
- Additional charges apply for a heavy snow fall (15cm in 24 Hours or More) or severe wind drifting
Laneway / Parking Lot Clearing:
- All common area parking stalls and laneways under contract will be cleared and piled / hauled upon a 3" accumulation of snow (unless otherwise specified). To be scheduled within 48 hours upon reaching this accumulation. Properties that do not need the parking lot cleared of cars first will be done automatically.
- Parking lot / laneways to be rock chipped after a parking lot clearing within 24 hours of a snow clearing. Product charges based on consumption.
- Piles of snow to be removed and hauled away to the city dump at the discretion of the corporation. Hourly rates apply unless otherwise stated in the service contract.
- Additional charges apply for a heavy snow fall (15cm in 24 Hours or More) or severe wind drifting.
Parking Lot Sanding:
- Done automatically after every parking lot clearing within 24 hours.
- Service also available upon request.
, parking lot