RGC dock offers unparalleled functionality, ease of use and extraordinary value. RGC dock features maintenance free construction and fully adjustable wheel assemblies allowing you to level your dock without ever having to enter the water. Layout options and accessories are seemingly endless. Deck options include powder coated aluminum and ‘DeckWave’ vinyl polymer in light grey. This is all compiled into a strong, lightweight product constructed of corrosion resistant materials allowing for easy dock installation and removal season after season.
- • Roll-in / roll-out design allowing easy installation
- • Aluminum truss construction that is strong, rigid and lightweight
- • Stainless steel hardware and brass nuts
- • Adjustable height wheel assemblies on all docks and sundecks allowing deck adjustment and eliminating the need to get wet
- • Wide tires offer great support, stability and mobility over rough terrain
- • Flexible component design for endless variations in dock layouts
- • Easy mount accessories to configure your dock as you see fit
- • Quick connect system complete with J hook attachment kit to ensure your dock stays put
- • 15 year warranty backed by a company that has been in business 68 years
Each frame is welded together using solid extruded aluminum sidepieces and supports with reinforcing gussets and side trusses. The side trusses allow air and waves to flow freely beneath the docks frame. The frame construction is welded to the highest standards and is engineered to be lightweight and last a lifetime.
The frame allows for easy installation of RGC accessories.
RGC wheel assemblies are engineered to the highest standards. Our screw jack adjustable legs utilize brass-adjusting nuts. Unlike our competitors, our screw rods float freely in the wheel assembly ensuring easy access to the top adjustment nut. The brass nuts are corrosion resistant and stronger than nylon nuts, thus less prone to seizures. Wheel design features an outer ridge to ensure they roll smoothly and displace debris. This allows the dock to “float “ over mucky lake bottoms.
RGC uses an extruded aluminum plank decking with a baked-on light grey powder coated surface. Their decking has special UV inhibitors and is skid and scratch resistant. It is sturdy to walk on and remains cool even in the hot sun. The decking is lightweight, strong and corrosion resistant. RGC also offer a new vinyl gray decking called “DeckWave” that is UV treated, resilient and skid resistant and seems to repel sea gulls from landing on it.
Standard dock sections are 4’ wide and 16’ long and include a pair of adjustable height wheel assemblies and connecting brackets.
Sundecks are 8’ wide by 8’ long. Each sundeck includes a pair of adjustable height wheel assemblies and connecting brackets. Extra wheel assemblies can be added to make a freestanding sundeck.
Shore end ramps are 4’ wide by 12’ long. They include a hinge mounting bracket assembly and can contour to nearly any angle providing easy transition from your waterfront to your dock.
Include bumpers, 4’ corner wedges, ladders, stair kits, vertical bumpers, etc. All accessories include quick mount hardware and can be attached anywhere on the dock