supports the standards developed by the
We design and
your pages so they are readable by the widest possible audience,
using either text-only or graphical browsers.
We use features beyond the
only if it is your decision
and you have been informed of the implications.
- creating your unique Internet presence either by converting your material or designing a new Internet image to your specifications
- programming for database conversion or online database access to exploit your existing resources
- designing and laying out pages with a professional graphic artist, including either small enhancements or complete design
- providing custom Content Management tools so you can update your own pages through the Web
- announcing and promoting your pages to relevant Web sites, newsgroups, and mailing lists
- keeping your pages available to the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- compiling monthly statistics on page access and readership
- training individuals or groups in Web authoring
We believe pages must exploit the full power of the Web. This means:
- designing your pages so they can be read by the widest possible audience,
- actively promoting your pages on the Web to keep them visible in the fast
changing and growing Internet world
This strategy adds value to your pages and ensures repeat visits of prospects.
Our fees include a charge for setting up and designing your pages plus a
monthly fee for promoting and updating your Web site.
The monthly fee is a function of the frequency and extent of updates to your site.
Most recent modification: 2010 December 20