Infinite Fitness Personal Training | Services - nutrition
weight loss — sports performance — body shaping —
weight gain — heart health — energy increase
Your diet and nutrition is more than half the battle when it comes to reaching your goals and seeing results. It’s far easier to consume 1000 calories (one quick meal) than it is to burn 1000 calories (at least 90 minutes of exercise). It’s time to learn how to maximize your nutrition choices while minimizing any damage to your goals. Our in-house nutritionist will work with you to improve your overall diet, discuss strategies for overcoming obstacles, monitor your progress and suggest changes that you can easily incorporate.
Many of us think we already know how to eat properly but for some reasons we don’t. It’s time to turn that knowledge into action, empowering you to achieve your goals and more. Nutrition coaching is more than just telling you what to eat, it’s also about keeping you accountable and consistent, which is the proven formula for getting results!
Nutritional Coaching includes:
- Nutrition analysis
- Menu planning
- Meal plan program set-up
- Nutrition logging and tracking
- Log reviews, coaching and modifications
- Learning proper portion sizes for your body type, activity level and goals
- Discovery of foods that you need to include in your diet and which ones are sabotaging your best efforts
- Follow-ups that include body composition measurements
- Working with your Personal Trainer to ensure you are getting exactly what you need, when you need it!
Who Can Benefit From Nutritional Coaching?
- Those wanting to reduce body fat and lose weight
- Anyone wanting to increase lean body mass
- Athletes training for a sport event (running, cycling, team sport, triathalon, etc)
- Families who need quick, easy, family-friendly, healthy meals
- Clients who are pressed for time, stressed out and lacking energy
- Professionals who are constantly eating out or travelling
- Men and women with increased cholesterol levels and high blood pressure
- People whose doctors have told them they must make changes to their diet to increase their health
- In short, Everyone!
One Goal… Infinite Possibilities