Service Harley-Davidson of Edmonton
is a fully authorized factory repair shop, hires only the most qualified professionals, and uses genuine Harley-Davidson® motor parts in any job we do. We offer the best service around, for the best motorcycles around. It's that simple. No matter what your need, from performance modifications to basic service, we do it all and we do it right!
Our brand new state-of-the-art facility offers the newest and best equipment to date including the new 250i Dynometer, the digital technician and our own in house machine shop.
With 12 fully equipped service bays and the most experienced professionals in the area, you'll rest easy knowing that your bike is in good hands.
The next time you need your bike serviced, modified or repaired, call to book your appointment. We'll most certainly be able to handle the job.
When only the best will do, trust your bike to Harley-Davidson of Edmonton!
Currently in our service department we have:
Harley-Davidson of Edmonton
- Katherine, Service Advisor/Warranty Administrator
- Michelle, Service Advisor
- Ray, Shop Foreman with over 25 years experience
- Danny, Journeyman with over 25 years experience
- Will, Journeyman with over 10 years experience
- Dennis, Journeyman
- Ryan, Journeyman
- Jesse, 4th year apprentice
- Dave, 4th year apprentice
- Conor, 4th year apprentice
- Gerry, 1st year apprentice
- Micheal, Shop Helper/Detailer
specializes in high-performance service work. Using Genuine Screamin' Eagle performance parts as well as a wide variety of after market parts, we can make your Harley perform the way you want it to!
To book an appointment or if you have any questions, call us at 780-451-7857