Tree Planting in same sport, shrub & hedge removal - Got Stump
Removals, stump grinding, stump removal
We provide the following services for homeowners, tree companies, parks & golf courses in both urban and residential areas.
- Complete removal of stump cores and surface roots
- Removal of hedges and shrub beds via grinding
- Full cleanup (rake chips into a neat pile, blow off sidewalks and windowsills)
- Fast! Wait days (or less), not weeks
- No hassle call-backs. If we missed something, we come back promptly and make it right
- Always Friendly. Always Professional.
- Tree replanting in the same spot (potted standard, large calliper trees upon request)
- Stump removal in odd locations – in planters, near fences & concrete
- Removal of stumps with tree stakes embedded
- We pride ourselves in providing the quickest and most thorough stump removals, shrubs, and hedges – so thorough, you can plant a new tree in the same spot.
- We do the whole job: stump grinding (complete core), surface roots, and cleanup all for one price.
- We are the stump removal company called in when customers are told by other companies it can’t be done.
- Our work is fully guaranteed with no hassle call-backs – even a year later! If you think we missed something simply call us back and we will make it right without question!
- We are not a fly-by-night company. We have the expertise to do the job right, without damage to property or persons.
- Only highly experienced operators do the work, and in most cases it’s the owner of the company.
- Our equipment allows us to grind deep enough to plant a new tree.
- There are no hidden charges and we don’t “nickel and dime” clients.
- We always return phone calls.
- We can quote over the phone.
- Our response time is typically only a day or two.
- We always phone if we are going to be late.
- We treat our clients like we ourselves would like to be treated.
Since our focus at Got Stump? is providing the best in stump removal, we only have the capacity to take down small trees (about 15 feet). In such circumstances, we buck up the wood and leave it, but we cannot take the material away.
If there is not much material to be removed, we can always cut up and pile the branches so that it can be bagged (industrial garbage bags work best) – a cheap alternative for those trying to save money. As for getting rid of the wood, it’s simple! There is always a neighbour nearby that will gladly take it for their firepit or wood-burning stove.
If you do have larger tree removals please see our
page. We can recommend the best arborists in the city!
, stump grinding
, stump removal
, Stump Removals