A prototype is often used as part of the product design process to allow engineers and designers the ability to explore design alternatives, test theories and confirm performance prior to starting production of a new product.
Traditionally a prototype is created via many different media but it’s limited and can easily have mistakes.
Our system has centralized all captured data from the initial design and delivers a clear picture of resources required, while maintaining the original idea and hitting the target market and accomplishing the original task.
- Improves communication between developers and customers
- Delivers early proof of concept
- Gathers valid requirements
- Increases customer feedback
- Manages change requests
- Quality assurance
- Process development
- Tracks all variables (cost, materials, customer feedback)
Our solution saves time and money
while accelerating the approval process.