Master Specification Templates
BIMdrive© software was developed using a Building Information Modelling (BIM) approach to specifying, to move your design office or specification writing practice into a new era.
- * Focus your time on project scope and materials selections, rather than editing text
- * Complies with all North American industry standards (eg: MasterFORMAT, SectionFormat, PageFormat)
- * Interfaces with the Canadian Master Specification (CMS) text*Globally manage page and font formatting
- * Automatic cross-reference error-checking functions
- * Includes free BrandedSPEC proprietary specifications traditionally accessed through the Spex.ca storefront
- * Suitable for Canadian and United States projects (includes metric and inch-pound measurements; BrandedSPECs may cite standards for both countries)
- * BIMdrive is stand-alone software has been engineered to integrate with BIM software in the near future
- * Manage many customized Office Masters
Please note that BIMdrive currently works only with Canadian Master Specification (CMS) although it has the potential to work with other software. Existing CMS subscribers can purchase BIMdrive for the cost of the software, and access the CMS database. New subscribers must also purchase a CMS subscription to use BIMdrive.
For further information: