1. For one year from the date of the original retail purchase. CHAMPION AGILITY warrants to the original purchaser of any CHAMPION AGILITY product that, should it prove defective by reason of improper workmanship and/or material, CHAMPION AGILITY will repair or replace, at its option, any defective part of the product, without charge for the part or the shipping. Replacement parts are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
NOTE: If you discover that any pieces to your CHAMPION AGILITY product are missing when you unpack it, please visit www.championagility.com and the missing piece(s) will be sent to you at no charge.
2. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER defects in the equipment caused by the original purchaser or any third party, or any defects arising or discovered more than one year from the original retail purchase date.
3. STEPS TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
B. The customer service representative will determine if the defect is covered by this warranty and if it is, will authorize and instruct the purchaser in how to obtain corrective action.
C. CHAMPION AGILITY may require the purchaser to present the sales receipt or other proof of purchase prior to authorizing any return or replacement. No returns or replacements will be permitted without proper authorization. If a return or replacement is authorized, you may be requested to return the item to CHAMPION AGILITY or to make the item available for pick-up by CHAMPION AGILITY.
4. ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY DOCUMENT, AND ANY REMEDY FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT THAT, BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION OR OPERATION OF LAW, IS HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PUPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO TERM OF ONE YEAR.
5. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CHAMPION AGILITY BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE.
Payments and Ordering
Payments maybe made using Cheque (payable to Champion Agility Inc.), Money Order, or Credit Card (via PayPal). At this time we do not extend terms to any customer.
UNAUTHORIZED returns will carry a re-stocking fee of $20 or 20% of product price, whichever is lowest and ALL freight charges will be the responsibility of purchaser. Re-stocking fees on AUTHORIZED returns will be waived in place of new order, with freight charges remaining the responsibility of purchaser.
Shipping will be via FedEx, UPS, Canada Post. Champion Agility is not responsible for damages during shipping. The purchaser is responsible for damage remediation with the carrier through the carrier’s normal process.