Advanced Genome Services for Archaeology and Paleobiology Research
CEN4GEN Institute for Genomics and Molecular Diagnostics
CGH array services, pyrosequencing services,
Advanced genome technologies for Archeogenomics and Paleogenomics help scientists obtain and understand genomic information or DNA retrieved from recent, and as well as distant extinct species of animals and plants. CEN4GEN® helps you better understand the history of life on earth and within the context of species diversity, extinction and evolution.
CEN4GEN® provides advanced genome services to help your Archaeology and Paleobiology research. Our team of highly qualified and experienced scientists use the latest next generation sequencing and genotyping technologies to provide you with Archeogenomic and Paleogenomic research services that are cost-effective, efficient, and of high quality, reliability and standards.
Using DNA retrieved from extinct plants and animals, CEN4GEN® helps your Archaeology and Palebiology research by providing:
• new genome discovery or de-novo whole genome next generation sequencing services
• whole genome next generation re-sequencing services
• mitochondrial genome next generation sequencing services
• whole genome metagenomic next generation sequencing services
• 16S (prokaryotic) and 18S (eukaryotic) metagenomic next generation sequencing services
• pyrosequencing services
• genome data analysis (bioinformatics) services
To learn more about CEN4GEN® ARCHAEOLOGY AND PALEOBIOLOGY RESEARCH SERVICES, please contact us at [email protected] or call at 1-844-236-4436.
VISIT US AT: cen4gen.org ( http://cen4gen.org/index.php/genome-services/agriculture-genomic-services/ )
CGH array services
, pyrosequencing services