AwareBase has the breadth and depth of IT savvy professionals and business analysts who will make your business more efficient, productive and profitable. Our people are experts who can help manage your IT projects, analyze your business and system requirements, and design & develop world class IT solutions.
AwareBase has a flexible approach in the delivery of its IT Services. On one end of the spectrum, our customer’s plan and manage the work and AwareBase provides temporary staffing resources to augment their project team. At the other end of the scale, AwareBase acts as an independent sub-contractor wholly responsible for planning, managing and delivering IT solutions. Whether we lead or follow, AwareBase resources can be deployed to customer sites, or they can work from within AwareBase facilities.
AwareBase IT professionals are specialists in the following disciplines:
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Systems Analysis
- System Architecture
- Software Development
- Software Quality Assurance and Test
AwareBase IT professionals have experience across a broad range of notable technologies.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SAP PI/XI/BASIS
- Microsoft Dynamics
AwareBase IT professionals have a breadth of experience across most market sectors including:
- Aerospace and Defence
- Oil & Gas
- Professional Services
- Financial Services
Regardless of the sector in question, AwareBase IT professionals have significant experience working in data-centric regulated environments and have completed many projects requiring complex and challenging data enrichment.
AwareBase Can Help Your Business Succeed
AwareBase can help your business by:
- Providing the skilled IT resources you need to get your projects done
- Helping to determine practical Information Management strategies that will enable your business strategy
- Helping to plan and scope cost effective IT solutions that are aligned with your IM Strategy
- Helping to design, implement and support your IT solutions
- Helping you re-engineer and streamline your business processes