Pigging valves are used extensively on oil and gas pipelines throughout Western Canada and many parts of the United States, Australia, Africa and the Middle East.
Allowing for bi-directional capabilities and the acceptance of other manufacturerâs pigs, Argus pig ball valves and pigs are available in sizes ranging from 2" through 12" (50mm through 305mm) and pressure ratings from 150 through 1500 ANSI.
Argus Pipeline Pigging Advantages
The Argus pigging valve is engineered and manufactured from the finest materials with advanced equipment and quality craftsmanship. Argus pipeline pigging valves facilitate asset integrity, mitigate corrosion and optimize oil and gas production. Here are a few of our pipeline pigging advantages:
- Forged three-piece body design and construction is superior to castings
- Trunnion-mounted ball extends seat life and promotes ease of operation
- Double block and bleed construction facilitates the launch and receipt of bullet, scraper and spherical pigs
- Environmentally superior to pigging tees and traps
- Designed to NACE, low-temp, liquid or gas applications with a standard temperature range of -50ÂºF to +250ÂºF (-46ÂºC to +121ÂºC)
Argus pig valve integrity is assured through A350LF2 low-temperature forged steel construction, while uncompromised quality is secured under ISO 9001:2008 and API 6D certifications.
Compared to the conventional barrel-style pig launcher/receiver, Argus pigging valves offer improved effectiveness, safety, convenience, ease of use, as well as reduced environmental impact.
Achieve optimal flow line, pipeline performance and integrity with Argus pigging valves. Contact us for more information or for a quote on a pipeline pigging system.