In all cases, tree removal is best handled by the professionals at ArborCare. We have the equipment, experience, and expertise to remove your trees safely.
Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. Our certified arborists can help you decide whether or not a tree should be removed.
Removal is recommended when:
- The tree is dead or dying
- The tree is considered irreparably hazardous
- The tree is causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning
- The tree is crowding or causing harm to other trees
- The tree is to be replaced by a more suitable specimen
- The tree should be removed to allow for new construction
We are fully bonded and insured and our employees are protected under the Worker’s Compensation Act and Work Safe BC