All Make Vacuum Service Ltd
All Make Vacuum
Filters, motor, Vacuum
Why would you want to service your vacuum? It's running just fine... or is it?
Servicing your vacuum on a regular basis is as important as changing the oil in your car. By having the machine serviced regularly you can extend the life of your vacuum by many years and save yourself some money in the process. Cannister vacuums should be serviced every 4 to 6 years; uprights and powerheads for cannisters should be serviced every 2 to 3 years. What does having you machine serviced involve? Here is what we do when you bring your vacuum to us for servicing:
- Dismantle and sanitize complete machine including motor components
- Replace bearing(s) in motor
- Replace carbon brushes if needed
- Clean and rewind spring assembly on cord rewind unit.
- Do any repairs needed to cord or wiring harness, including cleaning sensor contacts and bag full indicators.
- Replace any filters on the inside of machine
- Replace the dustbag.
- Replace any outside filters.
- Polish the machine for delivery.
- Dismantle and sanitize complete head.
- Dismantle and clean the roller bar.
- Check and service cord and internal wiring
- Replace light bulb if needed.
- Replace flat belt or check geared belt for wear.
- Test switches and resets to ensure proper operation and protection for powerhead.
- Polish outside for delivery.
- Dismantle and sanitize complete machine, including motor components.
- Replace bearing(s) in motor.
- Replace carbon brushes if needed.
- Clean and check cloth outer bag for tears and leaks.
- Clean and check roller bar, including internal bearings, replace brush strips if needed.
- Replace inner motor filters and outer exhaust filters.
- Replace paper bag.
- Replace belt on roller.
- Check and repair the cord and wiring harness on machine if needed
- Polish outside of machine for delivery.
, Roller Bar