- Landscape Design & Estimating
- Subgrading Alberta New Home Warranty Program specified.
- Clay available
- Compaction mixes
- Pit run
- Loam Sales & Grading
- Local virgin loam
- Screened loam
- Composted mixes
- Irrigation Design & Install
- Member of Western Canada Water Council.
- Cross Connection Control Specialist.
- Design, Build
- As-built drawings
- Chain Link
- Barbed Wire
- Residential and Commercial
Full service carpentry shop & carpenter. Welding facilities available.
- Pavers & Retaining Walls
- All Lead Hands & Supervisors fully certified Allen Block wall and paving stone builders.
- Sandstone, Rundle Rock and Limestone walls available.
- Lots of experience and all product is in stock.
- D-3 crawler • 304 Excavator • 305 Excavator
- 308 Excavator • IT 24 Payloader • Packer
- 3-277 Skidsteer • 2 Gravel Trucks c/w pups
- All necessary attachments for above equipment
- Horticultural Construction
- Certified horticilturalists on staff.
- Arborist on staff.
- Staff fully qualified to help you choose your trees, shrubs and grass seed or sod.
- Fertilizers available.
- Wood Chipper available
- APPROVED COMPOSTING SITE
- Horticultural Maintenance Staff & Equipment
- Commercial, Residential and Rural service provided
- Turf Management Certified Supervisors.
- 12 Full time seasonal Turf Maintenance Personnel.
- 8 Full time seasonal Gardeners
- 2 - Bagging/Mulching WalkBehind Mowers • 2 - Mulching WalkBehind Mowers
- 3 - Bagging/Mulching Ride On Mowers • 1 - Mulching Ride On Mower
- 9 - Self Propel Mowers • 9 - Gas Trimmers (weedwackers)
- 9 - Leaf Blowers • 1 - Gas Edge Trimmer
- 1 - Gas Hedge Trimmer • 3 - Fertilizer Spreaders
- 3- Aerators • 3 - Power Rakes
- 1 - Quad and 1 - 6 wheel Ranger • 1 - 15' Tractor Mower
- 1 - Water Truck • 6 - Equipment Trailers
- 2 - 1 ton Dump Truck
- 2 - Dump Trailer
- Snow Removal Staff & Equipment
- 18 Winter Employees for all your snow removal needs.
- 4 - 1 Ton Plows • 4 - Skidsteers (Brooms, buckets & blades)
- 2 - Quads & blades • 2 - John Deere Brooms & blades
- 2 - 3yd3 Sanding Truck • 2 - ACV Walkbehind brooms
- 9 - Stihl Blowers • 1 - 6 Wheel Ranger Trail plow
Sanding Chips & Salt in stock.
- Pond & Fountain Care
Water features may be an integral part of your gardens and landscape. Keeping them clean and clear on a regular basis can be part of our service. Preparing for winter is another important task, we offer many options for protecting your plants and landscape from the harsh winters of the Cochrane area.
- Garden Design
If you desire new or additional beds or want to renew, upgrade or replace existing beds we can help. Our professionally trained and experienced designers will work with you to plan the perfect outcome. Once the plan is finalized they will oversee the project to its completion.
- Spring Clean Up
Gardens are cleaned, plants are trimmed or pruned, and dead plants and debris are removed. Lawns are aerated, power raked, cleaned and fertilized. All debris is hauled away. Any or all of these services are available if requested.
ο MDL constructs everything to Town of Cochrane and City of Calgary horticultural specifications.
ο We keep current with training and all new water and environmental changes and laws. We have a good rapport with all departments.
ο We carry W.C.B and $2,000,000 liability coverage (ask your estimator to supply applicable documents)
1km East of Highway #22 on Highway #567 (Take Cook Road off Highway #567 and follow it around to the right). ().
We look forward to the opportunity to discuss ways we can work together on your project.