Western Canadian Containment - Products
Western Canadian Containment
containment, Drilling Rigs, Secondary Containment
We offer a full range of geo-synthetic material to fabricate containment systems to fit any application in the upstream oil and gas industry. Our target applications are primary containment installation and deployment for drilling rigs and secondary containment protection for onsite permanent or temporary tank farms.
- Sioux Steel Berms in 10,12,14,or 16ga. Galvanized steel
- These come in square, square with radius corners, oval and round berms
- 12", 25", 33" and 45 " high
- Cross over stairs for 33" and 45" high systems
- Bentomat Clay polymer liner
- Enviro-Flex liner in 20,30,40 or 60 mil thickness
- Isoflex 30mil liner
- Geo-Textile Backing Material to aid in puncture prevention
Any size of Enviro Flex or Isoflex can be made for standard and most custom applications in a 48 to 72hrs time frame in-house or in-field fabrication as required.
- Provide outstanding height, width and sidewall clearance for optimum capacity and accessibility.
- Are available in widths from 24’ up to 70’ and manufactured in lengths to meet your needs. For widths up to 135’ available contact us regarding our Gable Style Buildings.
- Are built with strong, durable steel framework assembly with unmatched protection against rust and corrosion.
- Use tough, tightly woven polyethylene fabric cover that stands tough against the elements and resists tearing and leakage.
- Produce remarkable naturally lit environments.
- Backed by a warranty as specified in the building owner’s manual.
, Drilling Rigs
, Secondary Containment
Contact Western Canadian Containment
Email - none provided
Print this page