Every disruptive technology brings new expectations of radical shifts in the IT landscape. In line with this, the cloud computing phenomenon promises new levels of flexibility, faster time to market, resource utilization and cost benefits that enable an organization to have greater control over IT spending.
Enterprises can adopt cloud in various hues -- building internal clouds or consuming public cloud services or moving towards a hybrid model. But the challenges involved vary depending on the size of business. The current trend has seen large enterprises to look at private and hybrid cloud as options rather than public cloud offerings, due to factors like trust, security, data integrity, compliance, service reliability and maturity of external cloud service provider. On the other hand, public cloud adoption has more traction with SMBs.
What Wipro Offers
Whether an organization has to migrate existing applications to the cloud or consume cloud services from multiple public cloud service providers and consolidate internally through private clouds, an integrated solutions approach is necessary to realize the business value of Cloud. Wipro helps clients achieve this through:
- Strategy Consulting Services: Help our customers integrate cloud services into their IT portfolio across public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- System Integration Services: Design, build, deploy and manage cloud computing environments – right from implementing on-premise private cloud for customers to implementing packaged product SaaS offerings.
- Engineering Services: Reengineer ISV packaged product to be delivered as a SaaS offering to their end customers, at times hosting the SaaS offering in Wipro data centers.
- Application Development Services: Application development, testing and management services for public cloud platforms like Salesforce.com and MS Dynamic CRM.
- Infrastructure Services: Aimed at designing, managing and monitoring of public and private cloud environments and virtual desktop, infrastructure advisory and collaboration services.
- Wipro branded Cloud solutions: Industry specific solutions which will be delivered in the SaaS business model to our customers.
Our solutions and services extend across the various cloud layers - from Business Process as a Service, Software as a Service, and Platform as a Service to Infrastructure as a Service.