Western-Metal Products Page
Alloys, Lead Wire, Silver Soldering
- We have a complete line of Acid, Rosin, and Solid core solders.
These are available in a variety of formats from wires, to bars, to pig
- Babbitt or "White Metal" have been used for over a hundred years as
bearing materials and for cable anchoring. Depending on the
application, the type of babbitt you need will vary. Although, we can
make over 500 types of babbitt, we have only listed the most common here.
- To aid in soft and silver soldering we offer a variety of flux,
tinning compounds, soldering pastes, and liquid solders. These come in
a variety of sizes and formats.
- This is a great product if you are looking for
weight. Easy to handle, safe, and precise.
- When you need a stronger bond than a soft solder can offer, silver
solder may be what you need. Again, it comes in a variety of sizes,
diameters, and alloys.
- Sheet lead comes in a variety of thickness from 1/64" to 4" thick
and has many uses from sound proofing to radiation containment.
- As we produce our alloys in house, we are able
to produce any custom non-ferrous alloy you require. In most cases in
- We manufacture pure lead wire starting at 0.020" and up.
If you need a special size, let us know.
- We have a full line of lead, plated, and jacketed bullets available.
Re-manufactured handgun ammo.
, Lead Wire
, Silver Soldering