The Web is the fastest growing attack vector for cyber criminals against business networks. Traditional security measures such as URL-based Web Filtering or endpoint-based protection cannot provide unified protection as these attacks are targeted, change rapidly, and are often propagated through legitimate sources; leaving organizations vulnerable to infection and data loss.
Key Network Security Technologies
- Industry-best Deep Content Inspection technology: Reassembles the entire contents of every Web transaction and scans for malicious code in real time, going beyond the detection and accuracy limitations of packet inspection.
- Layered Protection: Increases and applies Defence-in-Depth practices to existing network and end-point based defences against web threats.
- Bi-directional Web Scanning: Purpose-built for high performance malware scanning and filtering, bi-directional traffic inspection looks at both inbound and outbound traffic for signs of malicious content, stopping it from entering and leaving your network.
- LAN-bypass and High Availability Clustering: Ensures your network and Web security are always “on”.
- Configurable Automation Features: Automatic updates, alerts, administration, reporting.
- BeSecure Reporter : Increase security and control by using predefined or customized administrative roles; monitor overall system status easily with convenient, at-a-glance dashboards and status indicators.
Wedge BeSecure Anti-Malware Gateway Modules
In addition to its gateway security appliance, the BeSecure Anti-Malware Gateway offers award-winning performance and architecture to messaging security, anti-spam, anti-phishing, acceptable usage, content filtering and URL filtering with its additional Anti-Spam and Web Filter Modules. Adjust features as you need them on one single BeSecure appliance or on dedicated units throughout your network.
Contact Wedge Networks
Email - none provided
Print this page