Valerie MacLeod, MBA Business Coaching
A facilitator helps the group understand their common objectives, assists them to plan to achieve these goals and enables the group to work together more effectively. As a facilitator, I am "content neutral," so I can focus on ensuring maximum participation, keeping the discussions moving forwards towards the session's goals and striving for consensus on issues.
I have been facilitating for most of my career – with insight and humor I encourage, guide and lead the group. I balance process (what we are doing), content (what we are saying) and structure (how we are working together) to achieve extraordinary results.
I can help you:
- Get all staff working in the same direction
- Solve problems
- Determine next steps to take
- Reduce confusion
- Improve communication and teamwork
- Reduce costs and achieve targets
- Create realistic, well-researched, implementable plans
Contact Valerie MacLeod, MBA Business Coaching
Print this page