Document Account Management is a seamless process that combines document preparation, work-flow management and legally binding electronic signatures, with document management to enable 100% paperless work flow .
During the signing process the documents are contained securely in a biometrically controlled facility at a CICA5970, SAS 70 (bank grade) certified standard facility.
The Personnel Department offers a unique D.A.M. solution that manages the following stages to ensure complete D.A.M., vs. simply scanning a document and bringing it online.
Preparation (building the agreements)
- Faster agreement creation : any document from any desktop software works
- Ease of use: automatically upload data to agreements from CRM’s such as Salesforce.com
- Happier clients : integrates with end users so everyone can enter data from any site
Distribution (publish the agreements)
- No need to wait on any documents, as all parties sign the document on line
Completion (sign the agreements)
- Digital signatures are more traceable than wet ink
- Better control as you see the status of every document, and you visually monitor it
Business Process (Route the agreements)
- D.A.M. manages the actual data in the document, making it a live document
- You can search any document, and truly control the automation process
- Limits the errors as you control how individuals fill in any form
Retrieval (File and retrieve the agreements)
- Never search for an agreement again – agreements will always be available and retrievable by any person who is granted access
Human Resources: On-boarding; Performance Appraisals; I9 Forms; Certification Processes; Attitudinal Surveys; Payroll; Timesheets (remote and local) Employment Agreements; Variations to Agreements; Confirming Receipt of Policy Broadcasts; Any Agreement that may need to be called up in the future; Temporary Worker Sign On; Incident Reporting; Dispute Settlements; Written Warnings; Change in Status (Promotion);
Sales: Product Specifications; Sales Agreements; Price Verifications; Order Documents;
Accounting: Payroll; Time-Sheets; Purchasing Agreements; Any repetitive documents that create a paper jam and a problem if they are lost, misplaced, or not returned as required
Marketing: Rapid accurate response to client or field-force requests with the latest approved versions of specifications or agreement conditions.
Logistics: Streamline any document flow, and reduce time wasted on errors or waiting for hard copy
Security and Compliance
Security is our concern, as well as yours. D.A.M. has taken every possible precaution to ensure your information is encrypted, secure, and protected. Some examples of this are below:
Our Digital Agreement Management Process is fully compliant with:
The Sarbanes–Oxley Digital Signatures Act
The National Commerce Act
The Uniform Electronic Commerce Act
The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
D.A.M. follows PCI-DSS guidelines with full audit information available for Secure Data access.
During the publishing process of documents they are fully encrypted (SSL) and are not accessible to anyone but the original publisher.
D.A.M. meets the US federal government Electronic Records and Signatures in Commerce act of 2000, and such other applicable standards including FDA 21 CFR part 11. D.A.M. also meets the Canadian Federal government guidelines for Secure Electronic Signatures. Meaning, this is legal and holds in the court of law as a legal contract.
Contact us today to find out more.