Computer Training helps our clients get a head start
The free-to-access Computer Lab consists of multiple computer terminals for low income and homeless Calgarians.
The Computer Lab provides a safe and welcoming environment where individuals can connect to the information highway, improve their skills and gain additional knowledge through free computer courses.
- Year-round classroom teaching by experienced instructors.
- Training in Microsoft Windows and MS Office such as: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- How to use E-mail and Internet Search Engine.
- Basic computer maintenance.
- Classes on how to build computers.
- Respectful and supportive learning environment with one-on-one tutoring.
The Internet has helped our clients find jobs.
- Write and improve your resume
- Perform job searches
Computer Lab General Schedule
Monday – Thursday (9:00 am – 11:30 am)
Monday – Thursday (1:00 pm – 4:30 pm)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (6:30 pm – 8:30 pm)
Friday & Sunday (9:00 am – 11:30 am)
Computer Lab Monthly Calendar