As builders and developers move from project to project, they often need capital to start the next project before the one they are finishing is completely sold. This is known as bridge financing. These loans are short term (usually less than 6 months) and provide excellent returns for investors. Tenjay Capital Corporation will advance funding to carefully assessed and approved companies and their projects.
Investors have the opportunity to contribute to a pool of captial for these projects. The benefit of pooled resources is that investments are not subject to the potential risk of investing in a single project. This pooling allows for enhanced security, enabling a guaranteed 12% annual return on investments.
Investment Benefits Include:
- Guaranteed 12% annual return
- Interest cheques can be issued monthly, quarterly or annually
- Minimum $10,000 investment
- Minimum 1 year commitment
- 100% guaranteed by an established Calgary area developer
- Investments are backed by registered legal caveats against properties
- Participate in market without performing their own analysis
- Impressive management team, with 20 years average experience
- Strict scrutiny over all processes, with meticulous record keeping
- Comprehensive due diligence on all investment properties and borrowers
Comprehensive due diligence on all projects is completed by Tenjay Capital's group of professional engineers, environmentalists, certified property appraisal specialists, lawyers and financial advisors. We firmly believe it is absolutely necessary to complete these reviews to ensure the viability of each project falls within the guidelines of our corporate due diligence criteria.
12% GUARANTEED RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011