Tay-Gra Engineering - Services Provided
Project Management, oil and gas, Construction Management
- Front end engineering design (FEED) of pipeline and process
systems for the oil and gas industry. Preparation of design
basis memorandums (DBM), costs estimates and schedules.
- Detailed back end engineering design (BEED) of pipelines,
pump stations, compressor stations, processing facilities, metering
facilities, pumping equipment, storage facilities, terminal
facilities, measurement systems, meter provers, compressors,
piping and control systems.
- Participation in design and operation reviews and HAZOP meetings.
- Preparation and implementation of pre-commissioning, commissioning,
purging and filling procedures for natural gas, natural gas
liquids, condensate, and crude oil processing facilities.
- Extensive experience in the commissioning of pipeline systems,
including metering systems, pumping facilities, terminal facilities
and tanker loading systems.
- Analysis of the behaviour of heavy waxy crude in pipeline
- Operation input and optimization of existing natural gas,
crude oil, condensate, NGL and specification product pipeline
systems and surface facilities. Analysis of system optimization
and recommendations for system expansion. Preparation of DBMs,
costs estimates and schedules.
- Project Management of EPCM contracts: design engineering,
equipment specification, equipment procurement, contract preparation,
bid evaluation, award, and administration. project controls
- Construction management of EPCM contracts: expediting services,
supply and supervision of field inspection crews, project controls
|Copyright © 2004-2010 Tay-Gra Engineering Ltd. || |
, oil and gas
, Project Management