SynSol M™ - Mutual Solvent/Acid Enhancer
SynSol M™ is a non-ionic mutual solvent that effectively deals with numerous fouling mechanisms typically associated with the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
SynSol M™ can be used in conjunction with a wide variety of work over fluids (acids, hydrocarbon solvents, oil, water, CO2, N2, etc). SynSol M™ is also very effective when used in its concentrated form to remove/reduce water blocks, formation fines, and fluid viscosities.
Typical candidates for the SynSol M™ product are Oil and Gas Production wells that are under performing, and Injection wells that have a history of oil carryover, and/or are exhibiting an increase in pressure and/or reduced injection rates.
Formation Impairment Mechanisms Remediated:
- Strips hydrocarbon coatings
- Water-wets acid solubles
- Breaks gelled hydrocarbons (frac oils)
- Eliminate water blocks or aqueous phase trapping
- Resolves/prevents water in oil emulsions
- Resolves/prevents oil in water emulsions
- IFT (Interfacial Tension) reduction
- Assists in fines removal/migration
- Breaks oil and water-based muds (by reducing IFT)
- Patented by SynOil™ Energy Services
- Improvement of existing acid enhancement technology
- Very cost effective when compared to other competitive products
- Numerous case histories on both producing and injection wells
- Success rate unparalleled to in the current marketplace
For more information on this or any of the other products, please see our contact page.