HAZOP Training | Products by Signal Safety
Environment, Hazop, Safety Integrity Level,
Signal Safety & Training Ltd. provides consulting services in all aspects of Health, Safety and Environment.
- HAZOP Studies, Guide Word HAZOP, What if? HAZOP, combined SIL / HAZOP
- LOPA (Level of Protection Analysis).
- Safe Charts, API Safety Processes.
- Fault Tree Analysis.
- SIL (Safety Integrity Level) Assessments.
- SIL (Safety Integrity Level) Validation.
- Cause & Effects.
- Fire & Gas analysis, layout, design.
- Safeguarding Manuals.
- Bow-Tie Analysis.
- Safeguarding flow diagrams.
- HAZARD Assessment
Anticipating, Identifying and evaluating hazardous conditions and practices.
- The development of methods for anticipating and predicting hazards from historical data, trend analysis, experience and other information sources.
- Application of those methods, conducting hazard analysis and interpretation of results.
- Reviewing systems, processes, failure modes and cause and effects.
- Identifying improvement opportunities in existing policy, directives, objective or practices.
- Providing counsel and advice with regard to regulatory and code compliance.
- Conducting research studies of potential or existing Safety issues.
- Identifying the need for surveys and appraisals of issues affecting safety and health.
- Assessing work environments to ensure that physiological and psychological capacities, capabilities and limits of humans are not exceeded.
Development of Hazard Control Programs, Designs, Procedures and Practices.
- Formulating and prescribing controls to prevent accidents and loss events from occurring through engineering and administrative controls.
- Integration of safety performance into the goals, operations and productivity of organizations.
- Development of Health, Safety and Environmental policies, safety plans, procedures, codes and standards for integration into company operations.
- Consulting and advising individuals and companies involved in the planning, design and commissioning of facilities and the application of safety principles which will maximize product safety.
- Advising and assisting human resources personnel when applying hazard analysis results or dealing with the capabilities and limitations of people.
Advise on Hazard Controls & Hazard Control Programs.
- Preparation of reports which communicate valid and comprehensive recommendations for hazard controls based on accident analysis, exposure potential, loss event and other data.
- Developing educational materials & programs and conducting training.
- Advising others about hazards, controls and relative risk and related safety matters when communicating with the media, community and public.
Measure, Audit and Evaluate Program Effectiveness
- Establishing and implementing techniques which involve risk analysis, cost-benefit analysis, work sampling for periodic & systematic evaluation of hazard control program effectiveness.
- Developing management accountability and audit programs which assess safety performance on entire systems, organisations and processes.
- Safety Leadership Training
- SIL (Safety Integrity Level) Training
- Authorized Gas Testing Training
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- WHMIS training
- Emergency Response Training
- Critical Task Analysis Training
- Safestart / Safetrack Training
, Safety Integrity Level