Renal services in Alberta are provide by two programs:
These two Alberta Health Services programs are responsible for providing all chronic and acute renal care services across the province. The programs employ specialized multidisciplinary staff, use sophisticated equipment and offer a full range of treatment options utilizing research-based, best-practice standards. Treatment options include:
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic & Acute Hemodialysis
- Home, Nocturnal and Self-Care Hemodialysis
- Renal (Kidney) Transplant
- Diagnostic and Treatment Clinics
Southern Alberta Renal Program
1403 29 Street NW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Several buses stop on the Foothills Medical Centre site. These include bus numbers 20, 40, 91, and 419. Foothills Medical Centre is located one block south of 16 Ave (Trans Canada Hwy).
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm