Ranger Land - Surface Land Acquisition and Administration
The staff at Ranger are renowned within the provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Our services include:
- Covering all surface land dispositions necessary through the acquisition process of both freehold and crown interests in land including surface leases, right of way agreements, workspace agreements, MSLs, PLAs, LOCs etc.
- Management of projects regardless of size from planning to the completed product.
- Covering all third party applications necessary for all types of industry related activities and compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Surface Rights Board representation, consultation and preparation of all necessary documentation.
- Annual rental review consultation, damage assessments. Flaring and EPZ notifications
- File maintenance, ensuring both freehold and crown are up to date and compliant.
- Providing daily or weekly activity updates