Pursuit Energy Inc. - Non-Core Assets

By: Pursuit Energy  09-12-2011
Keywords: oil and gas, Non Core Assets

Successful oil and gas companies utilize their in-house teams to focus on their top 85% of assets, while remaining 15% stay stagnant with minimal focus!!

HOWEVER GREAT CORPORATIONS maximize value from the remaining 15% assets by utilizing small focus teams that are highly talented, competitive, that may work on performance basis and has access to capital.

Pursuit Energy Inc. is that small focused team to evaluate and work on non-core assets to maximize value.

Pursuit's Philosophy is to fill the void in exploiting non-core assets that drop off the radar screen year after year as these assets are ranked in the last quartile among all of the company assets.

  • Pursuit - first choice for your non core assets

    We will assume your your liabilities and convert into cash flow.

Keywords: Non Core Assets, oil and gas,