Why do you need straighter teeth?
1) Properly positioned teeth are easier to brush and floss than teeth that are crowded, crooked, or spaced improperly. And the benefit of properly cleaned teeth is healthier gums!
2) By being able properly clean your teeth, you can maintain good oral hygiene! Thus the chances of having plaque retention, tooth decay and periodontal (gum) disease can be reduced!
3) Correction of your bite can also help improve chewing and speech.
4) Properly aligned teeth are less stressful on the supporting bone and jaw joints.
5) Having straight teeth can make you feel less self-concious and more confident!
Progressive Dental is proud to provide you with two Orthodontic options to help you achieve this goal
Orthodontics Before & After
These are the conventional braces that we are all familiar with. They can generally be worn by all children and adults. The average time to straighten your teeth is about 6 months to 3 years. All our traditional braces are handled by Dr. Robert Phan.
No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth!
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you'll be proud of.
Invisalign allows you to remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss. You will change aligners every two weeks. As your teeth move little by little, you will require
regular progress checks with your dentist or orthodontist. Your treatment should be completed within approximately 6 months to 1 year.
People prefer Invisalign because of the convenience and ease of use of the system. In fact, the system is so easy to use that it is the choice of over half a million people. Invisalign has been effective in giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
Other benefits to Invisalign treatment are:
- most people won't notice you're in treatment
- it won't disrupt your lifestyle
To determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign, Progressive Dental offers you a FREE initial consultation. Your consultation will be done by either Dr. Robert Phan, Dr. Justin Palmer, or Dr. Jared Palmer.
Invisalign requires you to have all your permanent teeth in place and that you are over 14 years of age.
So call Progressive Dental today and we will help you straighten your smile!