Our cosmetic services include:
People seek cosmetic dentistry for a variety of reasons. Some people simply want to look younger, and cosmetic dentistry is like a dental facelift that can quickly "reverse" the natural aging process of the teeth. The majority of other people, however, have had unattractive teeth their whole lives and have always felt self-conscious because of them. They will rarely smile, which can often hide a warm side of their personality.
Modern dentistry offers a wide variety of treatment options for people seeking to enhance their smile. The options range from porcelain veneers to braces! In many cases, a combination of these techniques is required to deliver the best results.
People notice a beautiful smile. There’s no doubt that a smile is your most important social bonding gesture. Your smile is the total center of expression and when it dazzles, you exude confidence, happiness and joy.
Today’s advanced cosmetic procedures can enhance your smile to it’s white, straight, and beautiful best. Here is what cosmetic dentistry can do for you:
- Close gaps between teeth
- Whiten discolored or stained teeth
- Repair chipped, broken or worn teeth
- Reposition crowded teeth
- Lengthen or shorten uneven teeth
- Replace a missing tooth or teeth
- Replace old metal fillings
Cosmetic dentistry covers a multitude of procedures that improves the beauty and health of your smile.
Am I a Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry?
If you’re self-conscious about your smile or unhappy with the appearance of your teeth, you may be a candidate for cosmetic dentistry.
- Do you ever smile with your mouth closed or hide your smile behind your hand to prevent others from seeing your teeth?
- Does the appearance or color of your teeth embarrass you?
- Do you avoid smiling because you do not want people to see your teeth?
- Do you have old metal fillings in your back teeth?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you may be a candidate for cosmetic dentistry. In fact, anyone who is unhappy with the appearance of his or her smile is a candidate for cosmetic dentistry.