Our Markerless Motion capture system utilizes Inertial Motion Capture sensors attached to the body of the performer via a lycra suit (or external straps) worm over or under your clothing. It produces realistic human movement that can save up to 90% of post-processing time to animate digital characters for feature films, games, broadcast animation and simulation.
- Fully Mobile. It can be used both indoors and out, day or night and does not require external cameras, markers or complex calibration.
- Easy to Use. It can be up and running in less than 30 minutes after we arrive.
- Incredibly Accurate. The 17 sensors embedded in the suit track motion and orientation with 6 DOF and the lack of cameras eliminates common cleanup issues like occlusion and marker swapping.
- Can be viewed in Real-Time. Autodesk Motionbuilder provides real-time streaming to most popular packages including Maya & 3DS Max.
- Cost Effective. Create the equivalent of several weeks or months of work in a few hours or days.
Please contact us for a rate quote. In addition to the capture system, we can provide additional on-set assistance, performers, technicians and post-capture modification including blending/finishing of captured data, camera placement and animation, visual effects, etc.