SAT JACK Messenger | Navigation Communication Solutions
Navigation Communication Solutions
Satellite Messenger utilizes smart monitoring technology to deliver accurate remote Oil & Gas information when and where required.
- Power: Self-Powered Lithium or External 12VDC.
- 3 Digital input Channels: Monitor and Alarm on N/O or N/C.
- 3 Programmable Analog Channels.
- Monitor High & Low “threshold” alarm on each analog channel.
- Real-time Clock: Programmed for scheduled transmissions.
- Each Message Transmitted: Identifies remote site location, alarm ID and current instrument values of analog channels.
Notifications from remote sites can be activated with the following options:
- Any of four discrete digital channels change state: (event driven messages).
- When a “High” or “Low” threshold is breached.
- Programmed intervals can be setup to allow site transmissions hourly, daily, weekly or monthly.
Instrument and Site Descriptions:
- Three Analog: selectable: 0-5Vdc, 1-5Vdc, (0-20mA, 4-20mA with 250 ohm Resistor).
- Three Digital: Discrete N/O or N/C, Set to 2-minute debouce.
- Current draw is dependant upon power source and digital input channel settings.
- Nominal: 5-120mA
- Temperature Rating: -40c to +70c nominal
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Enclosure: Fiberglass 6”x6”x4”, NEMA 4X
- Class 1 Div 1 Enclosure
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the condition that this device does not cause interference.
CSA: Special Inspection
“This (Class A / Class B)* digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003”