The Simple & Social Video
Mobovivo MiScreens™ Video Apps include the following features:
- Branded Video App interface
- Video Management - ingestion, transcoding & streaming
- Previiw - social video sharing system
- SocialStream - Meta data driven content feeds
- MiShow DL - (Digital Locker) account management system
- Screen Shifting - Integrated device viewing capabilities from MiShow DL
- Device Docking - Output video from smaller devices to larger screens
- Watch Later - video download from within app for disconnected viewing
- Digital Rights Management (DRM) - territorial restrictions & privileges management
- In-app promotions - Marketing, merchandising & purchasing opportunities
- Managed & branded iTunes store set up and assistance
- Hosting, bandwidth and maintenance updates
- Analytics & sales tracking
Media consumption is evolving and the drastic changes we have seen in the last 5 years are just the beginning of what is yet to come in entertainment options and video distribution. The new entertainment and video reality is a highly fragmented market with self-selected communities of interest across websites, social networks and devices. The new reality has created significant challenges and opportunities for broadcasters and producers of premium video content.
MiScreen is the solution that allows you to quickly and easily publish to various mobile, tablet, and connected TV platforms. MiScreen can get you in the game and ahead of the competition.
Check out our customers video apps available in , , , , Android, and .
We develop and manage our
Video Apps for all major
platforms, including Web, Blackberry,
Android, iPhone, iPad,
Samsung, Roku and Boxee.
MiScreens is an online digital locker that publishes to web and apps, transcodes video and user experiences to all the different device for delivery to the user using our customers' brands. Our Video Apps have consistently reached the top 10 most popular for Appledevices like the iPod, iPhone and iPad. Let us help you get the same results.
"By 2014, mobile video will account for 69% of all mobile data consumption. Mobile video equaled 41% of peak hour traffic in Q4 2010 (with web browsing the next biggest at 32%), up from 27% in January 2010."
-Cisco VNI Global Data Traffic Forecast, 2010-2015