We provide a safe, confidential environment for exploring personal challenges.
Individual treatment plans are designed to meet the client’s needs and goals and are developed following a thorough clinical assessment.
We work primarily from a cognitive behavioral perspective, integrating solution-focused, systems awareness, clinical hypnosis and EMDR when appropriate.
Our areas of specialty include:
- Depression and Loss
- Anxiety and Panic
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Shyness and Social Skills
- Goal setting
- Career changes
- Communication Skills
- Healthy Relationship Patterns
- Social Support Issues
- Work Relationships
- Sexual Intimacy
Parent, Child and Adolescent Issues:
- Parenting Skills
- Developmental Issues
- Behavioral and Emotional Issues for Children & Adolescents
- Mother/Daughter Relationships