Powertrain Oil Conditioner - LubeCorp Manufacturing Inc
LubeCorp Manufacturing Inc.
POWERTRAIN: DESIGNED TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCE, LIFE, & EFFICIENCY!
POWERTRAIN is an industry-proven oil conditioner, providing extreme-pressure lubrication to virtually any mechanism. POWERTRAIN prevents metal-to-metal contact between components by producing a chemically induced mono-molecular barrier, that is super effective in neutralizing friction, equipment wear prevention, and reducing equipment temperatures.
- Greatly increases performance
- Extends equipment life and reduces heat
- Improves equipment efficiency
- Reduces operating temperatures 10° to 40°F
- Increases operational life of host lubricant
- Excellent for all oils, synthetics, and lubricants
Powertrain Oil Conditioner Features:
- Extreme Pressure load carrying ability.
- Outstanding performance at high temperature and pressure.
- Best possible lubricity to a wide variety of severe duty equipment in industrial, military, mining, construction and agricultural industries.
- Equipment runs cleaner and operates more freely, creating low-cost power.
- Enhanced detergency/dispersion keeps oils clean.
- Resistance to lubricant acidity, sludging, and fluid breakdown.
- Non-solid compound does not build up beyond a single, mono-molecular layer.
- Chemically induced mono-molecular barrier also prevents corrosion.
- Longer service intervals between lubricant changes.
- Recommended for your continuous maintenance program.
Mixing Instructions & Blending Ratios:
|Normal working conditions: ||3% POWERTRAIN: ||30 ml per 1 L Lubricant (1 oz / Quart) |
|Heavy Duty working conditions: ||6% POWERTRAIN: ||60 ml per 1 L Lubricant (2 oz / Quart) |
|Extreme operational conditions: ||12% POWERTRAIN: ||120 ml per 1 L Lubricant (4 oz / Quart) |
355 ml bottles (12 oz)
1 litre bottles (34 oz)
20 litre pails (5 gal)
205 litre drums (54 gal)
1,000 litre totes (264 gal)