CalSul EP2 Grease - LubeCorp Manufacturing Inc
Mining And Construction, Wheel Bearing, Calcium Sulfonate
Unsurpassed among all types of grease in performance.
CALSUL Grease provides outstanding, extreme pressure and anti-wear protection and is extremely stable under prolonged temperature and load.
CALSUL Grease exhibits phenomenal resistance to water and provides exceptional rust and corrosion protection.
CALSUL Grease is approved for Incidental and Indirect Food Contact, and may be applied to food equipment/machinery.
CALSUL® E.P. NLGI-2 MULTI-PURPOSE GREASE
- Protects under extreme pressure and wear
- Extremely stable under prolonged load
- Superior rust and corrosion protection
- Resistant to temperatures (600°F drop point)
- Water insoluble and fully washout resistant
- Effective for all grease applications
FEATURES: Extended greasing intervals potential with CALSUL® Grease
- Continuous operating temperature -40 to 315°C
- Superior protection to lubricate severe duty automotive, trucking, industrial, mining and construction equipment.
- Highly resistant to temperature and load (600°F dropping point).
- Water insoluble and especially water washout resistant.
- Fully additive fortified with EP anti-wear, inhibited against rust and oxidation.
- Premium quality tan, complex calcium sulfonate grease exceeds GC\LB approvals.
- Mechanically stable - maintains consistency.
- Exceptional wheel bearing and chassis performance.
- Extremely versatile multi-purpose grease.
400 g tubes (14 oz)
, Mining And Construction
, Rust And Corrosion Protection
, Wheel Bearing