Your counselling session is an hour and 10mins long and you and your counsellor work together to determine the frequency and duration of your sessions.
We also offer weekend and evening appointments.
Our fees are on a sliding scale based on family income.
We work with Individuals, Couples, Teens, and Children aged 9-12.
Our services include counselling for:
- Sexual Abuse & Trauma
- Grief and Loss
- Anxiety & Depression
- Anger & Stress Management
- Self-Worth Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Pre-Marital Counselling
Your counsellor has a Masters of Arts Degree in Counselling Psychology as well as an undergraduate degree in Education, bringing to each session a broad life experience and deep empathy. She has the ability to bring hope, motivate, challenge, and encourage her clients with a great deal of compassion and understanding.
We strongly believe that every person can:
- Create positive changes in their life
- Develop new skills
- Gain new insights
- Resolve conflicts
- Work through traumatic life experiences
- and write/rewrite the story of their life
Our goal is to:
- Listen with compassion and understanding
- Help you resolve personal issues
- Help you gain the insights needed to make life-changing decisions
- Empower you and help you identify and ultimately achieve your goals, creating the changes you want to make