K-Lee Construction - Renovation, Inspection and Consulting Services
[ services ]
We begin your renovation by introducing ourselves to you at an initial site visit to learn your requirements and discuss relevant work in our portfolio. To help you decide if K-Lee Construction is the right contractor for you, we also make available references. Design and decorating consulting are available if you require those services. Next, we discuss the price range on your renovation project, and once a price is agreed, upon we sign a letter of intent. That level of commitment enables us to do the detailed and professional planning on your renovation. It ensures that the necessary trades all make site visits, to establish a project timeline.
Once you have decide to proceed with us on your renovation project, we sign a contract detailing every aspect of your project and, if you wish, we show you our liability insurance, our Workers ' Compensation certificate, and our up-to-date city licence. The work is then ready to begin.
- Point out poor workman ship that you would not know about.
- Look for substandard products or materials used.
- Point out things that could be potential problems down the road.
- Someone who works in the construction industry knows what to look for and where to look.
- K-Lee Construction wants to help you understand the renovation process.
- Help you get exact pricing or the best pricing.
- Help you know the order in which your Renovation should proceed. This helps keep things moving so you don't end up living in a mess for an extra 5 to 10 weeks because the contractor(s) don't show up for days at a time. If you know the order, you can make sure there is no down time, which in the end shortens your renovation.
- Offer suggestions before you start your project, to alleviate the problem of inflated pricing for extras' after the project starts. This eliminates the stress of having to make snap decisions.
- Identify and handle potential problems immediately instead of half way into your renovation.
- In many cases, contractors will come up with an extra which means they can charge anywhere from 20% to 200% more than if the charge was on the original quote. Because of the added pressure to keep the project on schedule, customers are caught in a difficult situation. Our service helps prevents this from happening.
Contact K-lee Construction
Email - none provided
Print this page